Very low density EVA (formerly Algefoam) is a versatile, hard wearing material with very good abrasion resistant properties making it ideal for orthotic linings, insole covers and prosthetic covers. This extremely soft material has good rebound properties, making it a good choice for patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Mouldable between 120°C and 140°C, with an oven time of 2 minutes per mm.
• Low density insoles.
• Top cover for insoles 3mm or 6mm.
• Insoles, AFO lining, KAFO lining and DAFO lining.
• Suitable for CAD-CAM milling.
• Good for patients who suffer with Rheumatoid arthritis and similar conditions.
• Very soft material most commonly used for lining insoles.
• Used as a pad on an insole or AFO to relieve pressure.
• Easy to mould and has more durability than Plastazote®.