Gradient Zone Compression Technology
The FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve uses Patent Pending Compression Zones to relieve Plantar Fascia pain and other foot pain relief. It gently lifts the Plantar Fascia (under-foot support structure) and helps move fluids and blood out of the foot and heel to reduce swelling and pain. Keeping the Plantar Fascia gently stretched with increased blood flow to damaged tissue, the feet and heels will have less pain and inflammation.
6 Zones of Compression
FS6 has 6 zones of compression built into each sleeve that supports foot structure and increases the blood flow needed for healing.
Medical Grade Footcare
• Reduces Pain and Discomfort
• Increases Circulation
• Reduces Inflammation
• Stabilizes Muscle Tissue
• Promotes Plantar Fasciitis Healing
Gradient Compression Technology
To treat Plantar Fasciitis pain, FS6 zone compression stretches the plantar fascia, thereby preventing further damage with movement and after rest. The FS6 Compression Foot Sleeves compress the veins in your foot to help circulation improve and thus recover faster. The compression zones go from gradual to moderate to firm in a coordinated effort to promote better circulation in and out of the damaged areas. This allows the tissue to be supplied with freshly oxygenated blood for faster recovery, resulting in less swelling and less discomfort for those suffering from heel, arch and foot pain. FS6 is a perfect adjunct to a Doctor/Therapist regimen of treatment that may include anti-inflammatory drugs, stretching and bracing.
Who Wears FS6
• People with Heel Pain, Arch Pain or Swollen Feet: FS6 Compression Foot Sleeves provide relief from standing and walking all day. They can be used a preventive measure when worn in shoes or under socks.
• Athletes: FS6 Compression Foot Sleeves increase blood flow to damaged foot tissue, therefore increasing oxygen and decreasing lactic acid build up. This makes recovery faster and allows athletes to return to normal sports and exercise sooner. FS6 is also a perfect support during activity for preventative benefit.
• People with Plantar Fasciitis: FS6 can be worn continuously day and night. Sleeping with the FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve reduces morning heel pain, promotes faster healing and reduces the need for a bulky night splint.
• Older Adults: FS6 will reduce pain and swelling for the elderly adult suffering from swelling and pain in the heel and foot.
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.